Pages

Friday, October 29, 2010

From This Moment

A Song From Shania Twain...

I always love this song as it reminds me of something which I adore very much =)
Yes, you are right...its My Dear Husband~

This will be the longest time we are not be able to meet each other..... for 3 weeks~

But both of us know, we gotta do what we gotta do....
And eventhough you are far from my sight but you are always close to my heart...

As always, lets keep praying for each other & hope to see you soon~




p/s- next week, Im going to start another new posting. Orthopedic
Tomorrow Ill be joining an Orthopedic Course which is Open Fracture Management =)
I believe it will be a good revision for me, insyaAllah

"Ya Allah, engkaulah yg maha kuasa, maha kasih & maha penyayang. Kau berikanlah aku kekuatan & semangat & sinarkanlah hidup kami dengan cahaya RahmatMu. Ameen~"

No comments:

Post a Comment