Pages

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Revision & Weekend

Tomorrow will be my first day in Orthopedic department. Its only for 2 weeks.

Last 2 days, I already went to ortho office & inform them of our presence. I did this because they also a human beings & human sometimes do forget. However, the staff there told me to call Mr Shukrimi as previously he was the one who will arrange teachings for us. So, I did.

Mr Shukrimi asked me to informed HOD ; Mr Nazri. BUt since Mr Nazri is about to leave Malaysia for conference next week, he will be the one who will call Mr Nazri. So far the plan for Monday is follow rounds & go to clinic until further notice.

So, here I am. studying for ortho & cancelled my plan to go home his weekend. Yesterday, I went to traumatic course & yeah it did help me in revising the important points in the topic.

Wish me luck in orthopaedic. Hope I can bring my positivities in it.

p/s - Topic for 1st stage revision - common diseases in ortho
- Open Fracture (as well as close fracture)
- Complications of open fracture - compartment syndrome, fat embolism, shock
- Non-union, delayed union, malunion
- Traction, POP
- Diabetic foot ulcer (classification, pathophysio, management & short cases)
- Antibiotics
- Anatomy of Upper Limb & Lower limb
- Nerves (brachial plexus, lumbosacral plexus)
- Peripheral nerves (ulna, median, radial)
& Important physical examinations

=== Islam Is A Way Of Life ===Proud Covering My Aurah ==== Proud To Be A Muslim====

1 comment: